January 26 – The first SIGA Youth Forum kicks off tomorrow (January 27) with more than 35 speakers from the sports world contributing to 12 webinar sessions.
The two-day forum is a first and unique platform for young people to address the critical challenges facing Sport and sport integrity, giving them a voice to debate and highlight issues they see are important and need to be integrated into the wider sports industry.
The thinking behind the forum is to gather young leaders under 30 from all around the world and stimulate two days of youth activism. SIGA says that it wants to promote youth empowerment in and through sport and create a united global movement.
The 12 webinar sessions include:
- Creating Global Dynamics for Effective Cultural Change
- The Power of Technology, Social Media and Digital
- For a Sport with Values: Race, Gender, Diversity& Inclusion!
- Human Rights: Creating Pressure on Sports Organisations to Reform Themselves
- Sport Integrity: Vision 2030
- Social Responsibility and the Power of Athletes to influence Social Changes
- Why Global Business Needs to Do More for Sport Integrity
- Youth Development and Child Protection in Sport: Walking the Talk
- Start-ups and Entrepreneurs: Shaping Sport Integrity Now
- Careers in Sport Integrity: Opening the Door to the Next Generation
- eSports: the Integrity Challenges of the Fastest Growing Sport
- Clean Sport: Mission Impossible?
Registration to the two days of webinars are still open. For more information and to register click here.
Contact the writer of this story at firstname.lastname@example.org