June 30 – Qatar 2022 chief Hassan Al-Thawadi, UEFA’s financial sustainability guru Andrea Traverso and European Leagues chairman Claus Thomsen are amongst the first headliners from football who are lined up to speak at Sport Integrity Week, September 12-16.
With 75 days left before the of Sport Integrity Global Alliance’s (SIGA) big event, registrations have now opened for in-person attendance in in Carcavelos, just outsde Lisbon in Portugal.
Early-bird registration is open now with discounted rates. To register click here. https://siga-sport.com/siga-sport-integrity-week-2022/ Free tickets will be available for digital streaming.
Hosted by the Municipality of Cascais at the Nova SBE business school, #SIW2022 is an opportunity to return to face-to-face discussion after the 2020 and 2021 events were held virtually.
SIGA is lining up more than 250 global leaders from the world of sport, government, international organisations, law enforcement and global business, as well as academia, civil society and media for week of key notes, panel sessions and interviews.
Topics covered will range from good governance, financial integrity and anti-corruption, to youth development and child protection, as well as sports betting integrity, tech, innovation, and sustainability, gender and race, diversity and inclusion.
“Sports Integrity Week 2022 is all about one main, powerful idea. An idea that translates SIGA’s vision and reformist spirit: ‘The Integrity (R)evolution – Supercharging Positive Change in and through Sport’. It is precisely with this purpose, in this critical moment, that SIGA is mobilising over 250 world-class leaders, senior executives and prominent experts to lead the way, and inspire, encourage and instigate the much-needed and long-overdue reforms in Sport and the wider industry,” said SIGA CEO Emanuel Macedo de Medeiros.
The first 40 speaker names released are (in alphabetical order):
- Affy Sheik, Head of Integrity Services, Starlizard | Member, Standing Committee on Gender, Race, Inclusion and Diversity, SIGA
- Ahmad Al Khatib, Director, Assurance Group Business Development, British Standards Institution (BSI)
- Alan Gilpin, CEO, World Rugby
- Alison Giordano, Vice-President, Global Sponsorships and Consumer Marketing, Mastercard | Vice-Chair, Global Business, SIGA
- Andrea Traverso, Director, Financial Sustainability and Research, UEFA
- Angela Smith, Chairwoman, Stoke City Supporters Council | World Champion Squash | Member, Advisory Board, SIGA EUROPE
- Carlos Carreiras, Mayor, Cascais
- Christine Franklin, Executive Vice-President, Octagon
- Claus Thomsen, Chairman, European Leagues | CEO, Danish Football League
- Densign White, CEO, IMMAF | Vice-Chair, Council, SIGA
- Drago Kos, Chair, Working Group on Bribery in International Transactions, OECD
- Emanuel Macedo de Medeiros, CEO, SIGA | Chairman & CEO, SIGA AMERICA | Executive Chairman, SIGA EUROPE
- Emine Bozkurt, Chairwoman, European Union’s High-Level Group on Gender Equality in Sport, European Commission | Chairwomen, International Alert Europe
- Franco Frattini, Chairmain, SIGA | President, Supreme Court of Justice, Italy | Former Vice President, European Commission | Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Italy
- Giovanni Tartaglia Polcini, Magistrate | former Chairman, Anti-Corruption Working Group, G20 Italy | Legal Advisor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Italy
- Glen Killane, CEO, Eurovision Sport, European Broadcasting Union (EBU)
- Grégoire Polad, CEO, Association of Commercial Television of Europe (ACTE)
- Haley Price,Head, North America Sports Sponsorships, Tata Consultancy Services
- Hassan Al-Thawadi, Secretary General, Supreme Committee Deliver & Legacy, Qatar | CEO, 2022 FIFA World Cup, Qatar Local Organising Committee
- Jessica Berman, Commissioner, National Women Soccer League (NWSL) | Deputy Chairwoman, Advisory Board, SIGA AMERICA
- José Manuel Constantino, President, Portuguese Olympic Committee
- Ju’Riese Colón, CEO, Centre for Safe Sport, USA | Deputy Chairwoman, Standing Committee on Gender, Race, Inclusion and Diversity, SIGA
- Karin Korb, 2-Time Paralympian &10-Time member of USA World Team | Member, Council, SIGA | Member, SIGA GRID
- Kate Beavan, Founder, New Quebec Advisory | former Global Director, Hospitaly & Experiences, Formula 1 | Member, Council, SIGA
- Katie Simmonds, Global COO, SIGA | Managing Director, SIGA Women
- Lorenzo Salazar, Deputy General Prosecutor, Court of Appeal of Naples, Italy | Vice Chair, Working Group on Bribery in International Transactions, OECD
- Mark Lichtenhein, Chairman, Sport Rights Owners Coalition (SROC)
- Mathieu Moreuil, Director, International Football Relations and EU Affairs, The Premier League
- Matt Parish, CEO, Liverpool FC Foundation
- Michael Robichaud, Senior Vice President – Global Sponsorships, Mastercard
- Michelle Chai, COO, Olympic Council of Malaysia
- Miguel Cardenal, Head of Business Development, Mediapro | Member, Advisory Board, SIGA EUROPE
- Mohammed Hanzab, Founder & Chairman, The ICSS | Vice-Chair, Civil Society, SIGA
- Pedro Mil-Homens, CEO, Youth Football, SL Benfica & Benfica Youth Academy | Champion, 2022 UEFA Youth League
- Pedro Proença, President, Liga Portugal | Vice-President, Portuguese FA | Board Member, European Leagues
- Renee Brown, Principal Chief Executive Officer Renee M. Brown Inc | Advisory Board Member, SIGA AMERICA | former Senior Vice President, Basketball Operations & Player Relations, WNBA
- Sabrina Ibañez, Secretary General, Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI) | President, Association of Paralympic Sports Organisations (APSO)
- Sandra Lopez, Vice President / General Manager / Chief Marketing Officer, Microsoft Corporation | member, Advisory Board, SIGA AMERICA
- Taylor Green, Chair, SIGA Youth Council | Member, SIGA GRID | Board Member, Black Girl Hockey Club
- Viktoria Slavkova,Member of Finance and Administration Committee, World Anti-Doping Agency | Member, Advisory Board, SIGA EUROPE
Contact the writer of this story at firstname.lastname@example.org