October 19 – FIFA have opened the second phase of ticket sales for the Club World Cup 2023, to be held in Saudi Arabia.
A third wave of ticket sales is set for next month ahead of the tournament’s first match on December 12, with the final to be played ten days later.
Differing from the first round of ticket sales, where three package options were available to purchase spanning individual matches and stadium multi-tickets, the second round will see exclusively individual tickets on offer.
FIFA have said that accessibility tickets, such as Wheelchair User, Easy Access Standard and Easy Access Amenity, are also available, upon request.
FIFA have also confirmed that an official resale platform will also be launched ahead of the tournament.
The seven-team tournament will see all teams play in Jeddah, and will play out as the host nation bids for the World Cup 2034.
First round (Match 1) – Dec 12
Al Ittihad FC v Auckland City FC
Second round (Matches 2 & 3) – Dec.15
Al Ahly FC v Winner of M1
Club León v Urawa Reds
Semi-finals (Matches 4 & 5) -Dec 18-19
CONMEBOL representative v Winner of M2
Winner of M3 v Manchester City FC
Play-off for third place & final (Matches 6 & 7)
22 December, 17:30
22 December, 21:00
Teams have qualified via winning their continental competition.
- AFC Champions League 2022 winners: Urawa Reds, Japan
- CAF Champions League 2022/2023 winners: Al Ahly FC, Egypt
- Concacaf Champions League 2023 winners: Club León, Mexico
- CONMEBOL Libertadores 2023 winners: TBD (final on 4 November)
- OFC Champions League 2023 winners: Auckland City FC, New Zealand
- UEFA Champions League 2022/2023 winners: Manchester City FC, England
- Host (latest winner of organising association’s league): Al Ittihad FC, Saudi Arabia
Contact the writer of this story, Harry Ewing, at email@example.com