January 11 – The Sports Integrity Global Alliance (SIGA) has released the webinar schedule for its first SIGA Youth Forum, January 27-29.
The two-day event will comprise 12 sessions covering issues from creating the environment for effective cultural change, to human rights, and social responsibility. The sessions will also cover the e-sports and how realistic it is make sports ‘clean’.
The SIGA Youth Forum is the first time a platform has been created for young people (under 30) to debate and make their voices heard in the sports integrity arena. It will provide an insight into the issues they believe are important and hopefully some innovative solutions to address the critical challenges facing Sport integrity.
SIGA said that it wants to create a “global movement” for sports integrity that young leaders can embrace and shape with their own ideas, priorities and activity.
The 12 webinar sessions cover:
- Creating Global Dynamics for Effective Cultural Change
- The Power of Technology, Social Media and Digital
- For a Sport with Values: Race, Gender, Diversity& Inclusion!
- Human Rights: Creating Pressure on Sports Organisations to Reform Themselves
- Sport Integrity: Vision 2030
- Social Responsibility and the Power of Athletes to influence Social Changes
- Why Global Business Needs to Do More for Sport Integrity
- Youth Development and Child Protection in Sport: Walking the Talk
- Start-ups and Entrepreneurs: Shaping Sport Integrity Now
- Careers in Sport Integrity: Opening the Door to the Next Generation
- eSports: the Integrity Challenges of the Fastest Growing Sport
- Clean Sport: Mission Impossible?
For more information or to register go to: https://siga-sport.com/siga-youth-forum-2021/
Contact the writer of this story at email@example.com